What are Camp Nights?
CIU Camp Nights are Indie Improv nights run by our current and former campers. You can find them in cities all over the country. These nights are meant to embrace all theaters and improvisors and give them a place to perform and hone their craft. They are open to anyone who wants to perform including our past, present and current campers. Community and Camaraderie. These events are sponsored by Improv Utopia, but are run by local campers and theaters and may be different from city to city. For more details and booking your troupe for a Camp Night near you see our schedule to the right.
Would you like to run a camp night in your city? Contact Nick Armstrong at nick@Improvutopia.com for more details.
Current Camp Nights are:
- Los Angeles: The Pack Theater - Last Friday of the every month. at 8p - Hosted by Dan Emmons and Alex Watson
- Denver: The Voodoo Comedy Playhouse - Every Monday 7:30p
- Detroit: Semi-Annual
- Pittsburgh: Semi-Annual
- San Francisco - Once a Month
- Sacramento - Semi-Annual @ Blacktop Comedy Theater
- Orlando - Semi-Annual @ Adlib Theater
- Phoenix - Coming Soon!
In town? Want to book at one of our camp nights?
- Los Angeles - Alex Watson - email@example.com
- San Francisco - Sean Geary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detroit - Chris Moody - email@example.com
- Pittsburgh - Jocelyn Hillen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denver - Joseph Galvin Jwgalvin@gmail.com and David Schultz - email@example.com
- Sacramento - Kevin Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orlando - Lauren Morris - email@example.com
Our professional staff and board members are made up of some of the best improv talent in world. We are available to you as a resource and also to help plan your trip to our annual camp. Improv Utopia is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization and a majority of our profits go back into the improv world for Improv Scholarships, theater and festival support.
Improv Utopia unites the improv community together. Through our educational camps, workshops and social media, we provide help to improv students, theater venues, festivals, improv and art related causes to grow through our educational and financial resources and succeed. Our promise is to give back to the arts community and forward the advancement of improv as an artform.
Meet Our Team!
Looking to see who is behind the scenes of Improv Utopia? Click on the button to meet our amazing staff and learn more about how they got started.